- Hacker Practice – Developed a long-form interview podcast from scratch
- One Cal – Designed, prototyped, and user tested, and sold a physical calendar for habit modification
- Pavlok – Designed a cross-platform IoT/wearable/concierge experience. Built and lead team of 15+; Invented the world’s first consumer self-shock protocols for habit change. 3000+ habit hackers using our technology to become super human.
- Dream Butter – Developed, marketed and sold the world’s first sleep enhancing nut butter
- NorthOut – Lead the innovation department. 4-6 product teams at a time.
- Winalytics – Intelligent sales training software for Salesforce. Lead product design.
- ChalkBrackets – Brackets for everything. Product Manager.
- Coro – A marketplace for college students. Lead product design.
- Socialite – Curate tweets from lists of influencers. Designed and developed from scratch using RoR, JS, and twitter API’s.
- Turing Tournament – The game to test chat bots. Designed product and developed proof-of-concepts.
- Cedar Lane Sports – Regional Rec Park. Campus network design.
- Repsly – Tools for field rep management. Redesigned registration for 2-4x conversions. Mobile app design audit.
- WeMod – Tools for game hackers. Lead redesign of Infinity Mod Management desktop software.
I’ve been an individual contributor to a number of software projects for companies like Pavlok, Brookes Publishing, McDonogh School and the Harford County Parks and Rec Department.
- Neon Defender – VR Shooter developed in 48 hours with Sean Madigan and Zach Hale. Won 2nd place in the 2017 Baltimore Hackathon. See video demo below: